- Children’s metabolisms are faster and therefore they absorb toxins faster.
- Their developing brains and immature reproductive and immune systems are unable to detoxify chemicals to which they are exposed.
- Babies and toddlers spend most of their time on or very close to the ground and are therefore exposed to many more contaminants.
- Infants explore things by putting things in their mouths, they also get more cuts and rashes which leads to more exposure.
- Children eat three to four times more food per pound of body weight than the average adult.
In this article we review lead, PVC, Phthalates and BPA. Take a look at our recommendations and our references. All information is evidence based so you know that it is reliable. See our document below: